For more information phone 858-495-5853 or send us an email.
- ANNOUNCEMENTS -
Next LTCIP Quarterly Stakeholder Meeting | Friday, December 13, 2013
The next LTCIP meeting will be held on Friday, December 13, 2013 from 8:30-10:30am in the JA Training Room at the Aging & Independence Services (AIS) Headquarters located at 5560 Overland Ave., Suite 310, San Diego, 92123.
This quarter we are excited to announce that if you are not able to attend the meeting in person, there are a couple of options for which you can attend virtually!
1. You can participate by phone (audio only)
- Dial 1-888-689-5577
- Enter passcode : 7356959#
2. You can view and hear the meeting live through your computer
- Go to http://sdstreaming.com/hhsa/
- Once the website is loaded you will be able to see and hear the meeting
- Please note - if you attend online we apologize that we will NOT be able to take your question(s)
- If you have questions for the speakers please contact LTCIP manager Brenda Schmitthenner(contact info below)
Most of the meeting materials for the December 2013 LTCIP meeting can be found on the LTCIP meeting materials site. Please note that the meeting can only be accessed through this link during the meeting time. The video recording of the meeting will be posted on the LTCIP meeting materials site at a later date.
For those attending in person there is two hour visitor parking behind the building and also on the first floor in the parking garage, which can be accessed from Farnham Drive. Please contact Jenel Lim at (858)495- 5712 or Jenel.Lim@sdcounty.ca.gov if you have any questions about the parking or need directions.
LAN Event Materials
Learning and Action Network | November 19, 2013 | Achieving Person Centered Care in San Diego and Imperial Counties
Want to learn more about the Long Term Care Integration Project?
For more information about LTCIP please contact Brenda Schmitthenner, the Manager of the LTCIP, at (858)495-5853 or at email@example.com.