Edgemoor DP SNF
For more information send us an email or phone 619-596-5500.
Our Mission: Edgemoor delivers quality person-centered care to San Diego County residents.
Our Vision: Restoring human potential through innovative health care.
Our Values: Healing the body, mind, heart and spirit through caring relationships.
Facilities where this Service is offered:
Watch Us on YouTube!
Edgemoor is on the web!
- Edgemoor has been given the highest award for quality, five stars, by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
- Edgemoor was honored in the US News and World Report as a top nursing home in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- Edgemoor is the proud recipient of the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) 2010 Quality Bronze Award for our quality improvement efforts.
- Edgemoor is honored by the American Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL) as the 2013 Not for Profit Program of the Year.
- More Information: Detailed information comparing Edgemoor to other nursing homes
What services do we provide?
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Physical rehabilitation
- Skilled nursing services help with activities of daily living including therapies (recreational, occupational, physical and speech), social and psychological services, medical care, labs and x-rays.
Edgemoor generally receives admission from area hospitals, but does take residents from other places, such as homes, from time to time. Residents suitable for admission generally have complex medical conditions and need assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, toileting, transferring and mobility. For questions on admissions, please contact 619-596-5500.