No-Cost Dental Services!
Through generous funding from the First 5 Commission of San Diego, the Oral Health Initiative is able to provide no-cost dental services for children 0-5 and pregnant women!
Who is Eligible?
- uninsured children 0 through 5 (less than 6) who have not yet entered kindergarten (children on Share of Cost Medi-Cal may be covered while meeting their share of cost)
- uninsured pregnant women through 90 days post-partum (3 months)
- pregnant women on Denti-Cal
First 5 San Diego Oral Health programs include:
- Dental screenings, exams and treatment for children ages 0 through 5 and pregnant women
- Care coordination for high-risk patients
- Oral Health education for pregnant women, parents/caregivers, childcare providers, community-based organizations, and dental/medical providers
Click here to find an oral health initiative provider.
For more information about the OHI Treatment Fund, please call Mary Ann Bundang, Project Coordinator at the Council of Community Clinics at 619-542-4335 or e-mail at email@example.com.