Protect your children with affordable health care coverage that includes:
- A medical home and a dental home – regular places you always take your child for their health care needs,
- Regular check-ups,
- Immunizations (shots),
- Medical care when they are sick,
- Eye care,
- Dental care,
- Hospital care, and
- Prescription medicine.
You may receive free or low-cost health insurance even if you work, own a home, or have a two-income household.
For example, a family of four can earn up to $58,884 in a year.
Your children may be eligible if they:
- are 0 through 20 years old, and
- live in California.
Service provided by SD-KHAN:
- SD-KHAN will help you find the best health insurance for your children depending upon your income and family size.
- SD-KHAN will answer questions about the health care programs and provide assistance to fill out the application form, or refer you to a local Certified Application Assistant (CAA).
- SD-KHAN will follow-up with you to make sure your children are enrolled in health care programs and to help solve problems, if needed.
- SD-KHAN offers services in English, Spanish and Tagalog.
For more information, phone toll free 800-675-2229 or send us an email