Part 1 – Meal Service Types
- RMP Restaurant* applicants will select Private For-Profit Restaurant and indicate whether or not it is a franchise.
*Restaurant is defined as a private for-profit establishment where meals are sold and served to customers, including in store deli’s and food trucks.
Part 2 – Sponsoring Organization or Business
- Enter store information (also included as Site #1 in Part 3), or
- Enter corporate information if the restaurant is owned by a corporation.
Part 3 – Specific Site Information
- Must be filled out completely for each location including the telephone number. This telephone number will print on the bottom of EBT receipts.
- Include store number of franchise under Site Name. (E.g.: Taco Bell #4217)
- If there are more than three sites, the applicant may make additional copies of page two to report all restaurants or they can create a Word or Excel file that contains all the required information for each location.
- Manager information would be entered in this section for large chains.
Group Living Arrangement does not apply to the RMP.
Part 4 – Ownership Information
- Include all owners/officers and their spouses.
- Home addresses are required.
- A photo ID and verification of Social Security Number are required for all owners/officers and their spouses.
Note: Elements of Part 4 including restaurant name, location, days of operation, and meals served, will be gathered for use in an informational listing. This listing will be distributed to recipients and posted on-line.
Part 5 – Agreement and Signature Block
- An original signature of one of the owners/officers is required. (All owners are NOT required to sign.)
Section A – Private For-Profit Restaurant
- Details all Required Documentation including:
- Copy of a government issued photo identification card and a copy of a Social Security card, or other verification of a Social Security Number (e.g.: tax form) for:
- all owners/partners
- all officer(s) of private corporations
- also provide for spouses of owners/officers
Note: Above documentation is not required for publicly-owned corporations.
- Copy of a valid business license. (A health permit or business license is required for each location. It should be current and have the correct address of the location and correct ownership.)